About Century Warranty Services
Trust is Created…Not Assumed
Century Warranty Services, Inc. with its affiliated companies (collectively Century) has combined business experience of over 32 years and were ranked by Forbes Magazine as the 33rd largest privately held company in the U.S. in 2010. Century is an industry leader in providing superior Vehicle Protection Plans and automotive related products.
Peace of Mind
Century’s Vehicle Protection Plans are time-proven and have been purchased by millions
of satisfied customers throughout the U.S. When choosing a vehicle protection plan
company, there are three key components you should look for in your plan provider:
Experience, Stability and Character.
- Over 32 years of providing Vehicle Protection Plans to its clients.
- Over 28.8 million Vehicle Protection Plans have been sold since 1977.
- Over 8 million plans are currently in-force today.
- Century’s Vehicle Protection Plans are insured by Courtesy Insurance Company.
- Courtesy Insurance Company, an affiliate of Century, is an A.M. Best Rated “A” (Excellent)
- Century paid over $209 million in auto related claims in 2010.
- In 2011, Century was rated by Fortune Magazine as the 16th best company to work for in the U.S. – its 13th consecutive year on the list of the “Top 100 Best Companies to Work For”.
Vehicle Protection Plans are offered by Costco Auto Program and are provided by Century Warranty Services, Inc., 8019 Bayberry Road, Jacksonville, FL, 32206 License #60114 except in CA, KY and MD, where Vehicle Protection Plans are offered through Affinity Auto Insurance Services in conjunction with the Costco Auto Program and are provided by Courtesy Insurance Company NAIC #26492. All Vehicle Protection Plans are backed by Courtesy Insurance Company.
Certain eligibility criteria, conditions, restrictions, limits and exclusions apply. Please call 1-877-900-9025 to discuss your plan needs or to obtain a copy of the Vehicle Protection Plan agreement. Program availability varies by state.
To Get a Quote Call:
Mon. - Fri. 6 a.m. - 7 p.m. PT
Saturdays 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. PT
Existing Plan Holders
"Our car had an unexpected power failure that required the car’s computer ‘brain’ to be replaced, and everything was taken care of as promised."
– B. B., Salem, OR